Create and Edit Orders in the Orders List
To help you manage order fulfillment more efficiently and process online orders from your online business with ease, Route4Me route optimization software allows you to generate orders with your customers’ addresses in a few simple steps.
To create an Order, go to Orders from the Navigation Menu.
In the Orders List, click File → Add Order.
In the Add Order window, start typing in the address to which you want to assign the order, then select one of the suggestions from the auto-complete list.
The green dot next to the input address indicates that the address is geocoded with high confidence. Right-click on the green dot to view the address on a small map with latitude and longitude data.
To schedule the date of the online order, click on Schedule For tab and choose a date from the calendar or type it in manually.
In the Location tab:
- Type in an Alias for your order;
- Choose a color that will be associated with this order on the Routes Map;
- Select a custom icon the will be associated with this order on a map.
In the Location Details tab, you can type in contact information for the order such as the first and last name, e-mail address and/or a phone number. To add more information, click on Edit Custom Data.
Custom Data Editor allows you to add important information that can not be included in the predefined fields.
- Type in the field’s title and a value for that field;
- Click Add One More to continue adding fields;
- Click OK to return to the Order Editor.
In the User-defined Fields you can enable Order Custom Fields that allow you to add custom statuses for your orders in the Orders List. Check the boxes next to the existing fields to enable them or add new Custom Fields by clicking on Manage fields here.
In the Time Windows tab:
- Set up time window constraints by typing in Start and End time using military time format;
- Add a service time or the amount of time it takes to service that particular order;
- Select a specific time zone in case you have orders that are located in different time zones.
Click Save to save the order to the Orders List, click Save+New to save the order and start adding a new one.
To edit an order, right-click on the order in the Orders List, then select Edit Order.
Visit Route4Me's Marketplace to Check out Associated Modules: