Managing Your Account Settings
With Route4Me, you’re always in control of your account. To edit or update your account information or settings, open the “My Account” tab in the navigation menu, then go to “Account Settings.”
You can edit and/or update your basic contact information, such as first and last name or the name of your company, the industry and company size. To keep your contact information up-to-date, you can edit or update your e-mail address and phone number. To improve the security of your account, you can always change your password if needed.
In order to improve your Route4Me experience, you can upload a profile picture to personalize your account (.JPG/.JPEG, GIF and .PNG file formats are supported).
To adapt your Route4Me account to your current location, set up or update the following parameters:
– Specify the ZIP code for your location;
– Select your preferred unit of measurement (miles or kilometers);
– Select the preferred language for the user interface from the options available in the drop-down menu;
– Select whether or not to receive email notifications whenever a route is planned on your account;
– Select whether the account should have access or if planned routes should remain anonymous.
Update or set up your geofence preferences in the “Geofence Settings” section (only available for account owners of the business plan subscription and up);
Input the real-time callback settings for the Activity Feed . Real-time callbacks permit third-party systems to receive notifications about every system and driver event, such as when a user manually generates a notification or when the system automatically logs a driver entering a Dynamic Geofence (TM). The callback is set at the account owner user level, so all activities detected by sub-users and sub-drivers are also sent to the callback URL.
Click “Save” for the changes to take effect. The system will send out an automatically generated email once the changes are applied to your account.