Route4Me Web Platform Structure
Route4Me’s Web Platform is one of the best route planning software solutions on the market that uses advanced algorithms to allow you to easily plan the most time-efficient and cost-effective routes. Route4Me route optimization software takes care of all calculations and computing processes, solving the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP) and the Vehicle Route Problem (VRP) effortlessly.
The Route4Me Route Planner delivers user-friendly tools for planning and optimizing routes of the highest complexity taking into account numerous virtual and realistic constraints, which makes it one of the best route planning software on today’s market. The platform is constantly evolving considering the latest technologies and practices in the spheres of logistics, tracking, and routing. Route4Me’s algorithms are based on the principles of data science and potentially machine learning to provide the most efficient computing methods for satisfying your business needs.
The structure of the platform provides an intuitive layout of sections that can be used for planning and managing routes, adding contacts, addresses, and orders, creating custom fleets of vehicles, using integrated telematics vendors, setting geofences, adding multiple users to your Route4Me account and conducting other route planning-related activities that are aimed at growing your business. All sections of the Web Platform can be accessed through the navigation menu that is always displayed on the left side of the screen.
The Help section provides the following options:
- Support: Allows you to contact the Customer Success Department, submit forms (requests), view the most frequently asked questions, and get help with any platform-related issues;
- Route Planning Product Blog: Provides useful and carefully selected information about the current situation in the sphere of route planning, logistics, GPS tracking, and many other fields. Route Planning Product Blog is aimed at informing and helping you to improve your business.
The Routes section provides the following tools for planning and monitoring routes:
- Routes List: Allows you to view and manage your planned routes;
- Routes Map: Lets you view multiple routes on a single map and move stops between routes;
- Optimizations: Used for rebalancing and re-optimizing already planned routes;
- Calendar: Provides an overview of your routing activities sorted by date and time;
The Orders section allows you to add and manage your orders:
- Orders: Route4Me’s Orders section provides an optimal way to manage one-time transactions or visits. Orders can be used for planning routes, inserting into already existing routes or existing optimizations.
The Address Book section provides:
- Address Book List: The list of your contacts and addresses that can be used for planning routes;
- Address Book Map: The map that displays the list of your contacts and addresses.
The Team section is used for monitoring and managing your team:
- Users: Allows you to add new and manage existing users of your Route4Me account;
- Vehicles: Enables you to create and manage your fleet of vehicles.
The Analytics section offers analytics tools for monitoring your route planning process:
- Dashboard: Displays a visual summary of your and your team’s routing activities;
- Activity Feed: Allows you to search for performed activities on your Route4Me account;
- Costs: Used for predefining fuel prices for further calculations of fuel expenses when planning and driving routes.
The My Account section provides various adjustments of your Route4Me account:
- Account Settings: Allows you to adjust the settings of your account;
- Subscription Plans: Used for viewing and changing subscription plans;
- Payment Settings: Allows you to add and modify payment methods and billing information;
- API: Displays your API key and shows API requests and responses;
- Telematics Gateway: Allows you to add and manage telematics connections;
- Upload History: Displays the history of the files uploaded to your Route4Me account;
- Login History: Shows the entire login history of your Route4Me account;
- Avoidance Zones: Allows you to set up regions that your drivers will not enter when they are out in the field;
- Logout: Used for logging out of your Route4Me account.
Use the Live Chat in the bottom left corner of the screen to get help from one of our representatives.