Delete Orders from the Orders List, Routes and Optimizations
Table of Contents
With the Route4Me iPad route planner app, you can make your order management and route planning processes more efficient. Moreover, the routing app allows you to add orders to planned routes or delete orders from your already optimized routes.
Deleting Orders from the Orders List
To delete an order from the Orders List:
- Right-click on the order that you want to delete and select Remove;
- Alternatively, you can use Remove action on your right side of the screen.
If you want to delete multiple orders at the same time:
- Check the boxes next to the orders that you want to remove;
- Click Edit in the top left corner;
- Select Remove Selected.
- Click Confirm when prompted;
- Type in Delete;
- Click Proceed to remove the selected order(s).
NOTE: Deleting orders from your Orders List deletes them completely from your Route4Me account.
Removing Orders Directly from a Route
To remove an order from a route, open the route from which you want to remove an order. In the Route Editor, right-click on the order and select Remove Address.
Select a reason for removing the address from the list.
Click Confirm to remove the order from the route.
NOTE that removing orders from a route does not delete these orders from your Route4Me account but removes them from a route only.
Removing Orders Directly from an Optimization
To remove an order from an optimization, go to your Optimizations Page from the navigation menu.
Click on the gear icon next to the optimization from which you want to delete an order and select Edit.
In the optimization menu:
- To locate the order that you want to remove from an optimization, look for the alias of that order;
- Click on the X icon to remove the order from the optimization.
Click Confirm when prompted.
NOTE that removing orders from an optimization does not delete these orders from your Route4Me account but removes them from an optimization only.