Team Files – View and Manage All Files Exported from Your Route4Me Account by All Associated Team Members
For the purposes of convenience and security, Route4Me saves copies of all files that are exported from your Route4Me account and stores them in your Team Files. Your Team Files contain all files that were exported from your Primary Route4Me Account by the Account Owner (you) and all associated team members/sub-users (learn more). As the Account Owner, you can view, manage, download, and delete all Team Files accordingly.
To export a route data file from the Route Editor, go to “File” → Select “Download as” → Select the preferred route data export file format. After selecting the preferred export file format, click on “Click here to download” in the corresponding notification to export the file to your device. To learn more about exporting route data from your Route4Me account, visit this page.
When you export route data files, the corresponding notification pops up on the screen and the exported files are automatically saved into your Team Files. To access your Team Files after exporting a route data file, click on “View All Files” in the corresponding notification.
Alternatively, to view and manage all files exported from your Route4Me account, go to “Files” from the navigation menu to open your Team Files directly.
As the Account Owner, in your Team Files, you can view and manage all files exported from your Route4Me account by all members associated with your Route4Me account (the Primary Route4Me Account). To learn more about Route4Me’s Team Hierarchy and users’ account-level permissions, visit this page.
Depending on the format of the exported route data file, this file will have the corresponding extension in your Team Files:
– CSV: .CSV file (Comma-Separated Values);
– Export Notes as CSV: .CSV file (Comma-Separated Values) with note attachment URLs (i.e., images, videos, etc.);
– Export Minimal Without Addresses: .CSV file (Comma-Separated Values) with the following export sections: Route, Time, Time Travel Details, Density, Driver, and User Notes;
– Export to TomTom: .ITN file;
– Export to KML: .KML file;
– Export to Garmin (GPX): .GPX file;
– Export to Garmin (GPXX): .GPXX file;
– Export to Freshroute: .FRESHROUTE file;
– Export to Navigon 5: .ASC file;
– Export to Navigon 6: .ASC file;
– Export to LMX: .LMX file.
You can search for files by their name, as well as sort all Team Files by a particular file type. To do so, input the file extension of the file format you want all your Team Files to be sorted by into the search.
You can also use the header for sorting and managing your Team Files:
- – Name: The name of the exported file (click to sort by);
- – Started: The time and date when the export of the given file was initiated (click to sort by);
- – Finished: The time and date when the given file was completely exported from your Route4Me account (click to sort by);
- – Status: Status of the file’s export process;
- – Download: Click on the download button next to the file that you want to export;
- – Delete: Click on the delete button next to the file that you want to delete (make unavailable for download).