Order Statuses – Set Progressive Stages for Orders
Aside from making route optimization and route planning more efficient, the Route4Me multi stop route planner enables logistics-intense last mile and middle mile businesses to utilize their fleet of vehicles at full capacity, reduce mileage and windshield time, and save time while making more money. With Route4Me routing software, you can optimize your route planning, fleet management, driver tracking, and order tracking processes easily. Route4Me allows you to generate orders which can be used as one-time transactions or visits. Moreover, the Route4Me route optimization software helps you to track the order statuses by assigning progressive stages to each order. By default, orders created with Route4Me can be given five different progressive order stages based on the temporary order statuses at a certain time during the route planning and shipping process.
To view and update the progressive stages of your orders, open your Orders List by going to Orders from the navigation menu.
By default, the Route4Me route optimization and fleet management software provides five main progressive stages. To change or update the status of an order, check and\or uncheck the boxes in the following columns:
- P – Pending: indicates that the order is compiled and ready for validation. By default, all new orders are created with the Pending status;
- V – Validated: indicates that an order has been checked, validated, and approved to be dispatched;
- A – Accepted: indicates that the order has been accepted by a driver or delivery service and ready to be delivered;
- S – Started: indicates that the order is in the process of being delivered to a destination point;
- C – Completed: indicates that the order has been successfully delivered to its destination.
NOTE that Route4Me’s progressive stages are set manually and can be redefined situationally and applied accordingly.