Notifications Export – Download Notifications History
Route4Me’s Customer Alerts and Notifications allow you to raise your customers’ satisfaction, save thousands of dollars on expensive team resources, and make your customer transactions more automated.
To get a full overview over when, how, and how many notifications have been sent from your account, you can use your Notifications History. Furthermore, you can also export all your notifications for reporting, auditing, analysis, and other purposes. For maximum convenience, you can filter all your notifications using multiple filters.
For example, you can open all notifications that were sent by a Regional Manager with several Dispatchers and Drivers. Check how many SMS notifications were sent from a particular route. What notifications were sent to a specific customer. Open all notifications that were triggered by entering and leaving your geofences, and so on. In this way, you can easily filter through hundreds of thousands of sent notifications and export only those notifications that you need.
To export your notifications, first, go to Notifications History from the navigation menu. On the Notifications History page, you can view all alerts and notifications sent from your Route4Me account and all Route4Me accounts of your sub-users.
Next, use the preferred parameter filters to display the notifications that you want to include into the export file.
- Notification Type: SMS (sms) or Email (email.template) notifications;
- Date: Shows all notifications that were sent within the specified date range;
- Trigger: Shows all notifications that were triggered by the specific action (trigger);
- User: Shows all notifications that were sent from the account of the selected sub-user;
- Route ID: Shows all notifications that were sent from the specified route;
- Destination ID: Shows all notifications that were sent from the specified route destination.
To learn more about using the filters and settings in your Notifications History, visit this page.
After applying one or multiple filters and displaying the preferred notifications, click on the Download as CSV button to export all filtered notifications to your device.