Offline Mode for Android Devices
Performing Actions Offline
Route4Me Route Planner allows you to perform the following actions while your Android device is offline:
- – View a route and its stops and open them on the map;
- – Use the integrated voice-guided navigation (if included in your subscription plan) or third-party voice-guided navigation applications;
- – Mark stops as Visited and Departed;
- – Add notes with attached files;
- – Send messages through the Activity Feed;
- – Scan barcodes.
Once the internet connection is restored, the data produced by the actions mentioned above is automatically re-synchronized with the Route4Me’s servers.
Manually Synchronizing Pending Data
In case your data does not sync automatically, Route4Me Route Planner for Android allows you to manually synchronize the pending data with the Route4Me’s servers. First, make sure that your Android device is updated, your device has the internet connection and that you are using the latest version of the Route4Me Route Planner for Android.
Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen and then select “Pending Data” when prompted.
The “Pending Data” screen displays all the data that has not been synchronized with the Route4Me’s servers. The list contains the actions that were performed while the device was offline.