Viewing Your Login History
Viewing the login history of your Route4Me account helps you to efficiently control your team and track their work with Route4Me’s Web and Mobile apps. Any Route4Me user can view the login history for their own accounts, regardless of the user type .
To view the login history of your Route4me account, go to “My Account” tab in the navigation menu and select “Login History.”
The login history is divided into the following columns:
– “Logged in On” – Date and time of the successful login attempt (DD/MM/YY HH:MM: SS);
– “Device Type” – The type of device used for logging in (Web, Android Phone, Android Tablet, iPhone or iPad). This information helps you to track what devices are used or not used by your team members;
– “Device Email” – Email address associated with the Route4Me account;
– “IP Address” – IP address of the device that made the successful login attempt;
– “App Version” – App version that was installed on the device upon logging into the Route4me account (for Android Phones, Android Tablets, iPhones or iPads). Route4Me is always working on updating the functionality and frequently adding new features. Checking that your team is using the latest version on the app secures that they have access to the latest features and can get the most out of the Route4Me apps.