Understanding Account Analytics and Reporting Options
Using the Account Dashboard
The Route4Me account dashboard offers a visual summary of your routing information for a set period.
Go to the “Analytics” tab and click “Dashboard”.
You can set the period for which you want to display your routing information by clicking on the “Time Period” section at the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
The “Totals” section displays your key routing figures.
Below the “Totals”, you'll be able to view detailed graphs for the following data:
- Distance (Planned vs Actual)
- Stops (Planned vs Visited)
- Time (Planned vs Actual)
- Routes per Day
- Average Time On Site vs Allocated Service Time
- Stops per Day (Planned vs Visited)
- Notes per Day
Exporting Route Metrics
To export your routing data, click “Export as CSV” and select one of the available options:
- All routes and data - exports address information associated with the routes planned in the selected interval;
- Extended (with notes) - exports full data associated with the routes planned in the selected interval, including notes;
- Minimal (without addressed) - exports route name and metrics, without address data.
Using the Reports Section
The “Reports” section provides detailed information about your routes.
To access this section, go to the “Analytics” tab and click “Reports”.
Here you can see the number of routes you’ve planned over a certain time period, total and average values for distance, fuel and costs.
This information is very useful when planning your business strategy so as to increase your overall efficiency.
The reports page is automatically updated each time you plan a new route or update an existing route.
Using the Costs Section
You can keep track of your expenses in the “Costs” Section. Click “Analytics” and then “Costs” to access it.
Viewing the fuel costs gives you a general idea on how you should manage your fuel expenses and even ideas on how to optimize your future routes. Here you can set the cost for each type of gas in your area and use the timeline tool to view your fuel costs for selected routes over a defined period.