Route4Me Account Analytics
Route4Me provides different tools for analyzing your account's activities in order to improve your costs distribution and route planning process. Route4Me's Account Analytics help you to efficiently control your team and monitor their progress as well as keep track of your expenses. There are 4 main ways to analyze route planning activities on your Route4Me account:
- Dashboard: Provides a brief summary of your route planning activities;
- Costs: Allow you to set fuel prices and lower your fuel expenses;
- Activity Feed: Allows you to search for performed activities on you Rout4Me account;
- Route4Me's Activity Reports that are sent to you by email: Brief reports that are sent to the email address that is associated with your Route4Me account.
The Dashboard provides a brief summary of your routing activities in numbers. The Dashboard allows you to get a quick insight into the number of routes, stops, planned and actual miles, visited addresses and added notes for a selected time period.
To access your Dashboard, go to the “Analytics” tab in the navigation menu and select “Dashboard”.
The “Totals” section displays a summary of your key routing figures.
You can set the period for which you want to display your routing information by clicking on the “Time Period” tab in the top right corner of your screen. You can select one of the suggested periods or type it in manually.
Below the “Totals”, you can view detailed graphs of the planned and actual figures of the following routing activities:
- Distance (Planned vs Actual);
- Stops (Planned vs Visited);
- Time (Planned vs Actual);
- Routes per Day;
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions (lbs);
- Stops per Day (Planned vs Visited);
- Notes per Day.
To export your routing data, click “Export as CSV” and select one of the following options:
- All Routes and Data - exports address information associated with the routes planned within the selected time interval;
- Extended (With Notes) - exports full data associated with the routes planned in the selected time interval, including notes;
- Minimal (Without Addressed) - exports routes' names and metrics, without address data.
The Activity Feed is a powerful tool that allows you to search for performed activities on you Rout4Me account. To access Activity Feed go to the “Analytics” tab in the navigation menu and select “Activity Feed”.
In the Activity Feed screen, you can use different filters at the top of the screen to sort and find the actions that were performed on your Route4Me account. You can learn more about using the Activity Feed here.
You can also export CSV files of your route planning activities for a selected time interval.
Costs (Setting Fuel Prices)
The Costs screen allows you to update fuel prices in order to calculate your fuel expenses. To access your fuel Costs screen go to the “Analytics” tab in the navigation menu and select “Costs”.
Type in fuel prices manually and click update.
When you open a route you can view the “Fuel Cost” that is calculated based on the fuel price that you set in the Costs screen.
Route4Me's Email Activity Reports
Route4Me sends out daily, weekly, and monthly reports to provide you with a summary of figures regarding your route planning activities. In the email, you can view totals of planned routes, stops, planned miles, visited addresses and added notes for a certain time interval.
There is also a more detailed table that provides figures on your daily route planning activities.