Offline Mode for iOS Devices
Route4Me Route Planner for iOS devices allows you to perform the following actions while your iOS device is offline:
- – View a route and its stops and open them on the map;
- – Use third-party voice-guided navigation applications;
- – Mark stops as Visited and Departed;
- – Add notes with attached files;
- – Send messages through the Activity Feed.
Once the internet connection is restored, the data produced by the actions mentioned above is automatically re-synchronized with the Route4Me’s servers.