Managing Your Orders on an iPhone
With Route4Me’s iPhone App you can effortlessly generate and manage orders to improve your route planning process and make it more flexible. Orders can contain customers’ information with schedules and statuses for efficient progress tracking. You can use orders as one-time transactions or visits, as well as re-use them multiple times for planning routes without having to manually create or upload stops each time. Route4Me also provides integrations with various e-commerce platforms for secure and reliable order synchronization and import.
To manage or edit your existing orders from an iPhone, first, go to “More” from the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen.
Next, on the “More” screen, select “Orders” respectively.
Then, tap on the order that you want to edit or update to open it.
To update/modify the corresponding order, click “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen.
Then, update/modify order’s address, alias and customer details in the corresponding fields.
Once an order is generated, “Order Status” becomes available and can be changed when editing the corresponding order:
- – Pending: Indicates that the order is compiled and ready for validation. By default, all new orders are created with the “Pending” status;
- – Validated: Indicates that the order has been checked, validated and approved to be dispatched;
- – Accepted: Indicates that the order has been accepted by a driver or delivery service and is ready to be delivered (serviced, visited, etc.);
- – Started: Indicates that the order is in the process of being delivered (serviced, visited, etc.) to its destination point;
- – Completed: Indicates that the order has been successfully delivered (serviced, visited, etc.) to its destination.
Please NOTE that Route4Me’s order statuses are applied manually and their meaning can be redefined situationally.
In the “Time” section, you can change the time it takes to service the corresponding order, as well as the time zone of the location where the order should be executed.
To finish and apply the changes, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
To delete an order from your Route4Me account, on the “Orders” screen, swipe right to left across the order that you want to delete.
Then, tap “Delete” to permanently remove the corresponding order from your Route4Me account.
Please NOTE that once the order is deleted from your Route4Me account, it becomes permanently unavailable across all associated devices.
Removing Orders from Routes
To remove an inserted order from a route, first, open the corresponding route and then tap on the order/stop that you want to remove.
After that, select “Delete” from the order’s/stop’s menu.
Then, tap “Yes” when prompted. Please NOTE that when you remove an order from a route, it is removed from the corresponding route only and not deleted from your Route4Me account. Once an order is removed from a route, the route is updated correspondingly across all associated devices.