Exporting Route Data on an Android Device
Route4Me uses advanced algorithms to allow you to easily plan the most time-efficient and cost-effective routes. Route4Me’s Android application allows you to export route data. Depending on the exported file type, the route data can be used for sharing with the team members, making reports, uploading to GPS devices and many other routing activities.
To export data of a route, first, go to the “My Routes” screen from the navigation menu.
Then, tap on the route that you want to export to open its options menu.
In the “Choose Action” menu, select “Export Route.”
Route4Me’s Android app supports the following types of route data export files:
– Export CSV: Generates and exports a CSV file with the route data;
– Export as Google Spreadsheet: generates and exports a Google Spreadsheet to your Google Drive;
– Export to KML: generates and exports a KML file with the route data;
– Export to GPX: generates and exports a GPX file with the route data;
– Export to TomTom: generates and exports an ITN file with the route data;
– Export Route Map Picture: generates and exports a PNG file of the route’s image.
Once you select one of the options and the file is downloaded to your Android device, the corresponding notification appears at the bottom of the screen. The notification may change depending on the selected export option.
Select “Export Route Map Picture” to download a picture of the route with the “.png” extension.
The picture displays the route and its stops on the map.