Export Route Data – Android Route Planner
Route4Me route optimization software uses advanced algorithms to allow you to easily plan the most time-efficient and cost-effective routes with multiple stops. The Route4Me Android Route Planner app allows you to export route data and download planned routes. Depending on the exported file type, the route data can be used for sharing with the team members, making reports, uploading to GPS devices, and many other routing activities.
Then, choose the planned route you want to export by tapping on one of the routes from the displayed list. Taping on a route will open its options menu.
In the Choose Action menu, select the Export Route option.
Route4Me’s Android Route Planner app supports the following types of route data export files:
- Export CSV: Generates and exports a CSV file containing a route’s data;
- Export as Google Spreadsheet: generates and exports a Google Spreadsheet to your Google Drive;
- Export to KML: generates and exports a KML file with the route data;
- Export to GPX: generates and exports a GPX file with the route’s data;
- Export to TomTom: generates and exports an itinerary file .ITN with the route’s data. ITN files are compatible with TomTom devices;
- Export Route Map Picture: generates and exports a PNG file of the route’s image.
Once you select one of the options, the file is downloaded to your Android device. As the download starts, the corresponding notification appears at the bottom of the screen. The notification may change depending on the selected export option.
Select Export Route Map Picture to download a picture of the route with the .png extension.
The picture displays the route and its stops on the map as map pins.
IOS AND ANDROID