Adding a Route to Third-Party Calendars on your Android Device
Route4Me’s Android app is aimed at giving you more mobility and making your routing activities as efficient and flexible as possible. With Route4Me’s Android app you can add routes to third-party calendars to make sure that you are always up-to-date and on schedule.
To add a route to a third-party calendar, first, go the “My Routes” screen.
Tap on the route that you want to add to a calendar to open its options menu.
In the “Choose Action” menu, select “Add to Calendar.” Depending on the calendar apps installed on your Android device, Route4Me may prompt you to choose one of the corresponding third-party calendar applications.
By default, Route4Me opens Google Calendar, provided that it is the only calendar application installed on your Android device. The name of the route as well as the time and date when the route starts and ends are synchronized to the calendar from the Route4Me Android app. Tap “Save” to add the selected route to the calendar.
The route is added to the calendar as an event and displayed respectively.
When changes are made to the route’s name, start and end time from the Route4Me’s Android app, these changes are synchronized with the corresponding event in the calendar.
– To modify the start time and date of the route, on the “My Routes” screen, tap on the route to open its options menu;
– Select “Change Start Time;”
– Choose new time and date and tap “Reset;”
– The changes made to the route are automatically synchronized with the corresponding event in the calendar.
– To modify the calendar event using the Route4Me’s Android app, on the “My Routes” screen, tap on the route to open its options menu;
– Select “Edit Calendar Event;”
– Make the corresponding changes and tap “Save;”
– The changes made to the route are automatically synchronized between the calendar and Route4Me Android app.
NOTE: The end time of the route is calculated based on start time and date plus the route’s estimated travel time.